Oat Flour Raisin Scones
You can make these oat flour raisin scones with all-purpose flour. Just use 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 tbsp. of baking powder
- 2 tbsp. of sugar (plus extra to dust)
- 1/2 cup butter – cold and cubed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Using your hands, work the butter into the flour until it’s a crumb-like mixture.
- Mix in eggs, sour cream, and raisins.
- Shape dough into a flat circle. Cut into triangles like scones are most often seen. Roll to about an inch thick and use a cookie cutter or mason jar lid to cut into circles.
- Lay on a baking sheet. Bake until it turns golden brown.
- Dust with sugar and cinnamon.